Dear Parents, Grandparents and Caregivers
We welcome any new students, all year round, from any religious denomination. The College provides all students with access to high quality schooling that is free from discrimination based on gender, language, culture, ethnicity, religion, health or disability, socio-economic background or geographic location.
The College is a ministry of the Burdekin Community Church. Although interdenominational, the spiritual tone of the College carries the ‘flavour’ of this church. It is not necessary for you to be attending a church to enroll your child at the College, however Pastor Peter Holmes and the congregation from the Burdekin Community Church would be delighted to welcome you to a church service.
The College motto is CARE – Courtesy, Attitude, Resilience and Excellence.
Wisdom and discipline for Courtesy, Attitude, Resilience, Excellence
We endeavour to develop and instill essential life skills with a Christian focus into all students at the College.
- We take care of our students’ social, emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing
- There is a full time teacher aide in each class
- We have an excellent pre-prep program at the Early Learning Centre
- There are Smartboards in each classroom
- Music lessons are supplied and we have a state of the art modern library
- Small classes, computers in every room, full time H&PE program, specialist IT classes
- Up to date national curriculum and designated Head of Curriculum
- One on one service in all areas of the school
- Learning support available for each class
- Award winning Healthy Food Shack partially stocked by the College vegie garden
- Caring and diligent teaching staff
For more information or to obtain a School Prospectus please contact the office, who will be more than happy to assist you.